MORPHE 35O PALETTE

7 November 2016








After the 2014 craze from Jaclyn Hill two years later I have finally got my hands on the Morphe 35o palette and I am thrilled in love with it. As Moprhe is an American brand it was hard to get as only  Cult Beauty  stock Morphe, in the UK as I am aware of without charging ridiculous postage charges. As soon as Cult beauty restocked I soon added it to my basket and It was on its way. 

This pallet retails for $23 USD but can find on cult beauty for £21.75 this includes 35 single eye
shadows in a hard back plastic case. The packaging isn't exactly amazing and pretty but it does the job suitable to travel with. I feel that this pallet is considerably good value for money as you are getting 35 shadows that are well pigmented and will  last all day with a good eye primer. 

This is the perfect for autumn as it has such pretty warm shadows with many brown and orange shades. The powders are soft and easy to blend. The shimmery shades are adaptable as you can use them as a foil effect on the lid using a dampened brush. There are many matte shades that are perfect for the crease and generally all over as you don't usually get as many as you do in this pallet than others. They are not too powdery or chalky making it easier to apply them going on a lot smoother.






If you're on a budget and looking for a palette, I would recommend it. It's perfect for someone starting to build their makeup collection or just wants the perfect autumnal palette with such warm shades. Or if your the sort of person who wants product AND packaging then something more like the urban decay shadows defiantly worth investing in and would be good for you as the packaging is stunning. This is my first Morphe palette and I will defiantly be purchasing more in the future as this one is defiantly high ranking with my favourite pallets.


What your favourite eyeshadow pallet ?


Emily Clare xx



Post a Comment

Copyright © Life of Emily
Design by Fearne